11/2/14

Halloween at Exp Bar 2014

Well Halloween has come and gone. Where was I that night and what was i dressed up as? Well I was cosplaying as Dale (Kingdom Hearts ver.) as in Chip and Dale for Halloween (and Tsukino Con's Cosplay) at Exp Bar.


For the 2nd time in a row, I was dressed as a Disney Character this Halloween (and Tsukino Con in winter) but I just had to dress up as Dale. Chip and Dale are some of my favorite Disney Characters and they both hold a very special place in my heart because...I watched the original cartoons & Rescue Rangers when I was young. I'm also like goofy Dale and my sister was like the serious Chip. I found Dale's outfit in Kingdom Hearts soooo cute that I wanted to make it into a cute dress. Tried to get it as accurate as possible but completely made the dress from scratch. No pattern was used. It was actually very comfy to wear...loose and fun. The details were done with fabric paints and the embroidery "borders" was hand stitched after many hours. I eve accessorize with the Dale doll I got from Tokyo DisneySea Park. I was kind of surprised people didn't think I was Dale (I was mistaken for Animal Crossing) but I'll admit his Kingdom Hearts outfit is sort a stretch for people to remember, however once I said "As in Chip and Dale" then they understand. I wish I got someone to be Chip or carry a Chip Doll.

Halloween at Exp Bar was fun....unfortunately I didn't show up (or hasn't started yet) for the costume contest It was Borderlands Halloween theme night. I do love that game but never played it cause...FPS makes me dizzy and the whole blood phobia thing. I loved the shots I had.

They call it the "Portal Shots" alias Portal the Game and man it was a very yummy vodka fusion topped with cream. Orange was Ammaretto-Orange while Blue was I think Blue Berry fruit cocktail taste. I had this set before and the whipped cream topping was new and wondering was it for Halloween. The topping made sipping an interesting task...sooo thick and yummy.

Anyway that was my Cosplay Halloween....wonder whats next year's plans hmm.


No comments:

Post a Comment