5/12/14

Rainbow Honey May Mini Mystery Bag

As you know from my previous entries, Rainbow Honey is my favorite nail polish co., awesome cosplay manicure choice, and I exclusively (or dominantly) try to wear indie polishes at dances and clubs for indie appeal and to give the little guys a chance. Anyway, Rainbow Honey just started their offering their monthly mystery bags as a subscription service and wow this is a very funky selection we got here...I love the fact its tiny yet cool.

Check out Rainbow Honey here --> Rainbow Honey

3 polishes (L to R: Petit Four, Neon Blossom, Waves), Lemonaid scented Lip balm,
Summer Juice perfume and soap, and misc nail tools.
Ooooo I love this mystery pack so far, and very funky and unique shades for the dance floor and club big time! "Petit Fours" really does look like a sweet petit four cake, and "Neon Blossom" is glitter of well...an electrical, floral explosion of colour literally!!!. Oh I hope both shades are UV-Reactive in someway cause, if they glow they will good under black light at clubs. "Waves" reminds me of the little mermaid. I love the "Summer Juice" scent and glad to have it in soap and perfume form. Good job Rainbow Honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment