1/27/14

Birth-Day Joys

Well other then it's my Birthday today...the buttons I ordered for Tsukino Con came in today. Yep it's hearts and ponies at my table.

In addition, the birthday present I order myself arrived from Etsy. A matching Vinyl Scratch aka Dj Pon3 lip balm and solid perfume and Rainbow Dash Lip Balm from Starrydance's Etsy Store --> Store Here Oh they smell so nice, if you didnt pick up on my Dj love Vinyl Scratch is my favorite pony...The Vinyl Scratch set smell like sugary candy and is going to be perfect when I go clubbing again for Tsukino Con. The Rainbow Dash Lip Balm smells like fizzy pop! Plus I think the artist picked on the fact I love Dj Pon3 so a big Vinyl Scratch Button was included and all packaged in a cute well package....I did not inform her the order was my Birthday present and I love the care to detail.


No comments:

Post a Comment