11/25/12

The DSi Adventures - The Cirque Du Soleil Tent in Vancouver.

Nothing makes a Sunday early afternoon magical then walking around Concord Pacific with your faithful Nintendo DSi on hand and then visiting the Cirque Du Soleil's Amaluna tent set up in Vancouver. I didn't see the show (I'm going to see it in the future though) but its kind of magical just visiting the tent and seeing it. I think I heard the crew warming up for the upcoming matinee show and I was only allowed to explore until the ticket booth but still plenty for my faithful DSi to capture....and it  inspired me think about my own outfit when I get to see the show myself. Plus I met some fellow Artist Alley artists who were going to see the show.

Note all the following pictures were taken from the lens of a Nintendo DSi.










I can say right now I cannot wait until I get to see the show myself and I am predicting it is going to be a magical night of acrobatics and costumes.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment